- CSAC Commission Meeting Agenda - March 22, 2015
- CSAC Commission Meeting Agenda - February 18, 2015
- Ringside Physician Training and Medical Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda - February 8, 2015 - CANCELLED
- CSAC Commission Meeting Notice - February 18, 2015
- Youth Pankration Delegation Letter - September 2014
- Information for becoming a participant of the Professional Fighters Brain Health Study
- Federal Identification Card Procedure for Boxers
Our Mission - The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) regulates professional and amateur boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts throughout the State by licensing all participants and supervising the events. The Commission is dedicated to the health, safety and welfare of the participants in regulated competitive sporting events, through ethical and professional service. California is the premier model for the safety and fairness of regulated sporting events.