Welcome to the California Board of Accountancy (CBA)
Mission & Vision Statement
To protect consumers by ensuring only qualified licensees practice public accountancy in accordance with established professional standards.
All consumers are well-informed and receive quality accounting services from licensees they can trust.
- Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits - 06/22/2016
- UPDATE #81 Spring/Summer 2016 - 06/16/2016
- CBA Fees Returning to 2014 Levels - 06/08/2016
- CBA Suspends License of Garden Grove CPA - 05/23/2016
- Department of Labor Speaker Heard and California's Attest Requirement Study Reviewed at California Board of Accountancy Meeting - 04/12/2016
|CBA Office Closed for Independence Day|
|Enforcement Advisory Committee Meeting
California Board of Accountancy - 2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 250, Sacramento, CA 95815
Hilton Los Angeles Airport - 5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045